Thursday, August 14, 2014

THANK YOUUUU, STOCKTONNNN!

GO, GENIUS, GO! writer and cover artist MICHAEL AUSHENKER and artist Marcus Collar flank Awkward Mayhem as Mario.
I'd like to thank everyone -- new friends and old comrades -- who swung by my table at Stocktoncon to pick up the new books, GO, GENIUS, GO issues #1 and #2 as well as the SLAYER comic preview. We met some amazing new people this year including many new readers.

For those of you who missed out (cue violins...), like Axl sang, "Don't you cryyyy-yyy-yyy toniiiight!" You can order GO, GENIUS, GO! via my website CartoonFlophouseComics.com

STOCKTONCON 2014 was even better than last year's by a long shot, thanks to terrific organization by Mike Millerick and the hospitality of Tina DeZuniga, her family, and her Filipino restaurant RED ORCHIDS, in the heart of downtown Stockton.

Bet your last dollar that I intend to come back to Stockton, Calif. for STOCKTONCON 2015 on Aug. 8 and 9, 2015. I love the people of Stockton and to be honest, I had more fun this year at Stocktoncon than even San Diego Comic-con.

So Stocktoncon, it's ON!!








No comments: