Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ring in the New Year like you're GREENBLATT THE GREAT!



A SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S MESSAGE FROM THE CARTOONIST

This just in....

Hello, everyone!

I'd like to wish all the best in 2010 to my family, friends, colleagues and heroes. You're all part of my world...and I am part of yours! Ain't that wild?

Okay, look, we're all in this together, so let's try to make the most of this, alright? If you're reading this, it's probably for free (at the library) so stop whining and make milkshake out of milk and get out there and make 2010 more than just a cheap sequel to "Space Odyssey."

In the spirit of the holidays, I hoist a nice flute of Shplotz ketchup your way! Guzzle up and enjoy!

Happy New Year,

MICHAEL AUSHENKER

Here's an extra dose of GREENBLATT THE GREAT! nonsense to ring in the New Year in style (click on image to enlarge):





P.S. -- F*ck you, Charles Dickens!

No comments: