Monday, April 6, 2009

Hey, Gang! Still Working Out the Technical Kinks Here

Thanks to everyone who pointed out that they were having problems viewing the comics at a large enough size. This is the first blog I've ever run via this site, so I'm still on training wheels. However, I'm going to try to work this out before week's end, when I post the next installment. In-between, I'll try to re-post the first strip so that it appears on a bigger scale.

In the meantime, I'm also posting the weekly strips here at WEB COMICS NATION....Here's the URL:

http://www.webcomicsnation.com/cartoonflophouse/greenie/series.php

Anyway, not a switch and bait, just trying to get my sh*t together and coordinated with all of these lovely Webby sites at my disposal.

Will try to sort this all out pronto.

Thanks for your patience,

The Management

No comments: