Thursday, June 24, 2010

Go TEAM AMERICA in BACK ISSUE #41, Out Now!






BACK ISSUE #41 is out, the "Red, White and Blue" issue covering patriotic heroes, right in time for Independence Day, and guess which article I've contributed! I call it: "They Red, White and Blew It!" and it's subtitled: "Fueled on High Octane, Behind-the-Scenes Drama, was Marvel's short-lived Team America One Patriotic Series Too Many?" It's followed by a second article I've put together: a gallery of unpublished pages from several alternative versions of the first few issues of TEAM AMERICA.




I managed to interview a nice spread of talent involved with the '80s series, and whether or not you dig this book, the story behind TEAM AMERICA is a story in itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greenblatt the Great! said...

Thanks, Nils, I goofed. Am fixing now....