Sunday, July 28, 2013

STOCKTON-CON is happenin' a week from today, SUNDAY, AUG. 4!

Get your copies of my new complete collection of GREENBLATT THE GREAT! strips -- HISTORY WILL BE SERVED! -- as well as our debut issue of THE NEW ADVENTURES OF THE HUMAN FLY #1 at STOCKTON-CON next weekend.

YOWZA!!!! Not THIS crazy book? 

YES!!! THIS CRAZY BOOK!!!!



I'll be there, under the CARTOON FLOPHOUSE banner, and I'll also have copies from my limited supply of GET THAT GOAT! children's books (the first thing I ever had professionally published...at the tender age of 19)*

It's gonna be a PAAAARRRRR-TAAAAAAAY! My first ever convention in the SAC/STOCK area so be there, be square, be a pair of underwear....I don't care! As long as you show up!

Here's the dish on all the STOCKTON-CON deets -- see you there, mon frere!



(*OK, not counting a cartoon I got published and paid for in CARNIVAL CRUISE's newsletter at age 16!)

No comments: