Thursday, November 19, 2009

Boats missed: Bruce Campbell, Dynamo? Bruce Campbell, The Spirit? Bruce Campbell, Plastic Man?


Here's a photo of ARMY OF DARKNESS star BRUCE CAMPBELL looking Plastic Man-ish....



My BACK ISSUE! brudda, JERRY BOYD, and I were having a discussion. Jerry thinks prime Briscoe County-era Bruce Campbell should've played Dynamo in a T.H.U.N.D.E.R. AGENTS movie. Ol' Len Brown....



I countered that I always thought '90s Campbell should've played The Spirit. He would've made a mean Denny Colt. I also thought Jim Carrey could rock a Plastic Man movie - that's a role he was born to play. But according to the photo above, maybe Bruce Campbell could play him, too. He was kind of rubberfaced, after all, in ARMY OF DARKNESS.





Oh, well, the moment's passed, and none of those movies happened. Not even THE SPIRIT movie...that never happened....right?

No comments: