Sunday, September 13, 2009

BETE NOIRE ALERT! Somebody Stop This Woman!!!!!



I don't usually go here but this weather woman has become a big pet peeve with her Ed Grimley "I must say!" froggy voice and delivery and her tipsy facial expressions and non-one-liners as she dominates the local news broadcast with her weather!

Even her surname is annoying. It's plural. WHY PLURAL? The suggestion is that there's an army of Petersons just waiting to take her place if she falters. What is she, Noman from T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents?

My buddy Rich has said it again and again: do we really need weather people? They could save lots of money by just running the temperatures and having the anchors read them, like they do when the weather person's on vacation.

Sorry, I know most of you sleep late on Sundays and can not even fathom who or what she does or is. Unfortunately, I'm an early riser and, as such, must contend with her, as KABC is the only sign of life on TV while I'm eating breakfast (unless I want to go to tele-church).

PETERSONS MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!

No comments: