Thursday, September 3, 2009

ROM: SPACEKNIGHT to join The Rolling Stones....



Call it a freaky coincidence: ROM: SPACEKNIGHT, who I just blogged about, will be taking over Charlie Watts' seat at the drum kit for the Rolling Stones, which I wrote about yesterday.

I can only imagine the new versions of those old songs now that ROM is aboard. In fact, here's a sneak peek of the set list: I CAN'T GET NO (GALADORIAN), GET OFF OF MY COSMIC CLOUD, NINETEENTH NERVOUS BREAKER, SYMPATHY FOR THE STARSHINE, ME AND PLOR THE PULSAR HANGING OUT BY THE SCHOOLYARD.

2 comments:

Javier Hernandez said...

Michael, who'd a thought anyone would ever make a Rom/Stone connection!

Funny thing is, I bet half of the Stones also have respirators like our buddy from Galador!

MRAM said...

...and the all time classic, "JUMPIN' JACK WRAITH"...always a party fave! Great post,Mike!