Tuesday, July 20, 2010

AFTER CON cartoonist art show during all 4 days of SD Comic-Con, 10TH AVE/MARKET STREET, 8 PM to MIDNIGHT EVERY NIGHT!


Here's the skinny on AFTER CON, an art show on 10th Ave. and Market in downtown San Diego that my buddy MATT LORENTZ has put together featuring a zillion artists. I've got three comics-related paintings in the show, my buddy JAVIER HERNANDEZ (EL MUERTO, AZTEC ZOMBIE) has a painting of Bat-Mite (cute!) in it. CRYING MACHO MAN's JOSE CABRERA is also contributing to the show.

There'll be receptions on all four nights from 8 p.m. to midnight....as of now, I'm planning to attend the Thursday night reception as the post-convention calendar is going to be action-packed! I might go for Friday or Saturday night as well......Hope to see you there.


No comments: