Saturday, July 17, 2010

PREVIEW WEEKEND: New Strips! GREENBLATT THE GREAT! # 4

This weekend only, I'm previewing GREENBLATT THE GREAT! strips from the comic book I'm currently working on, CARTOON FLOPHOUSE FEATURING GREENBLATT THE GREAT! #4

That's right, GREENBLATT THE GREAT! #3 has barely rolled out (I'll have copies at SD Comic-Con and at APE Convention in SF in October), but today and tomorrow, I'm previewing brand new strips from GREENBLATT THE GREAT! #4. But do not fret! I'm not giving away the gold....there are so many surprises in GREENBLATT THE GREAT #4 that you're gonna want to buy the book when it comes out in 2011.

In the meantime, enjoy some new Greenblatt! Here's the strip GREENBLATT THE GREAT CATCHES A MOVIE WITH JOHN DILLINGER


Tomorrow's installment: GREENBLATT THE GREAT'S TOUR OF HOLLYWOOD!

No comments: